Hi guys,

I currently use lftp (3.0.13, installed from FreeBSD ports) to mirror a
bunch of HTTP-based material that's available in listings from particular
sites.  While lftp works like a charm for material in listings generated
by Apache, for a few other different server types, I'll frequently log
into my server (which attempts the mirroring from cron scripts) and find
multiple hung processes that are days old.

Currently, the sites that seem to hang it include:

http://www.insecure.org/nmap/dist/

(It has a couple of images at the top)

http://www.packetfactory.net/libnet/dist/deprecated/

(The listing is generated by Roxen)

Both are relatively straightforward listings, and I would assume fairly
straightforward to parse.

The exact commands in use are of the form:

/usr/local/bin/lftp -e 'o http://www.packetfactory.net/libnet/dist/deprecated/
&& mirror -e -v && quit'

Just wondering if there's any workaround to this, or if you'd mind looking
into having ths fixed for a future release?

Thanks guys,

Grant
Wiretapped
(One of the lftp mirrors...)