Alexander,

Before turning on the debug logs I realized that was displaying the
following message:

"Making directory `www/megadescontos'
mirror: Access failed: 550 Can't change directory to /www/megadescontos:
No such file or directory"

After turning on debugging, I saw that he was exceeding the disk quota
on the destination. Fix this, and now I realize that in debug before
finishing is giving the below error when writing a file to the
destination:

---- Connecting data socket to (187.73.33.0) port 65178
---- Data connection established
---> ALLO 240092
<--- 200 A L'HUILE
---> STOR c9b002fe1bb0320831a8ae78670fdb6f_L.jpg
<--- 150 Accepted data connection
<--- 226-Error during write to file
<--- 226 Transfer aborted

Looking at the file permissions on the source, see the user group and
this is wrong. So, I added that option "mirror: skip-NoAccess true" in /
etc / lftp.conf but not resolved.

This option is right? I wish him to skip files that are in the wrong
permissions.

I think I'm all about solving problems.

Sorry occupy their time.

Thank you again.