If you add "queue mirror....", does it work?

El 17/11/11 02:42, Matthew Hodgkins escribió:
Hello,

I have just started using lftp as its such a handy, stable client - so thank you very much for developing it and keeping it maintained.

I just had a question regarding adding to queues from the shell, as opposed to inside the lftp client.

Currently, I run FXP transfers like this:

# lftp BookMarkedSite -e 'mirror -p -vvv /Folder/Name/DirIWantToCopy ftp://user:password@123.123.123.123:27016:/Incoming/'

I want to start doing this using a script to, but with multiple different DirIWantToCopy, and have this added to a queue.

For example the follow commands might come 1 minute after the other, but the first lftp session hasn't finished yet:

Time 01:00 # lftp BookMarkedSite -e 'mirror -p -vvv /Folder/Name/DirIWantToCopy1 ftp://user:password@123.123.123.123:27016:/Incoming/'
Time 01:01 # lftp BookMarkedSite -e 'mirror -p -vvv /Folder/Name/DirIWantToCopy2 ftp://user:password@123.123.123.123:27016:/Incoming/'
Time 01:02 # lftp BookMarkedSite -e 'mirror -p -vvv /Folder/Name/DirIWantToCopy3 ftp://user:password@123.123.123.123:27016:/Incoming/'

Is there any way I can add to the queue the commands in lftp from the shell? The reason for this is I want to use a script to run shell commands when fed a variable of DirIWantToCopy

Thanks in Advance,
Matt