From: lftp-boun...@uniyar.ac.ru [mailto:lftp-boun...@uniyar.ac.ru] On Behalf
Of Dave
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 4:40 PM
To: lftp@uniyar.ac.ru
Subject: [lftp] lftp log in to directory by default + question on usage of
mirror

Hey, I'm not sure if this is a config option in lftp, but I was wondering if
it's possible to get lftp to log in to a specific directory by default? I
almost always have to cd to this directory and it would be one less step for
me to have to take. I'm hoping to accomplish this using sftp protocol but a
way to do this for ftp would work just as well.

Again, I'm not even sure if this can be done in lftp or its config file or
maybe its just a setting in the ftp server or sshd config file.

I also have a question on how to use pget in conjunction with mirror. I've
seen its usage in the man page, but nothing I try seems to work. It still
just makes one connection. Can someone provide an example of how to do this?
I've tried various permutations of mirror --use-pget-n=x including
--use-pget -n=x and --use-pget -n x.

Dave