Hi,

I am in the process of build a new file transfer which will scripts deployed
which will have the capability to PUT and GET files from our partners.  Testing
has found LFTP to be an excellent client which removes a lot of limitations
that come as standard with the traditional SFTP and FTP clients.

The LFTP client is built into put and get scripts (the commands being piped
into LFTP) and individual transfers are carried out from multiple users and
connecting to various SFTP/FTP servers.  Rigorous testing has lftp and scripts
to be reliable.  Now that I have started to push live traffic I have
experienced an issue where when the script is running (FTP put executed via
cron, under a particular user) appears to crash when another instance running
under a different user (also executed via cron) starts.

I can see no shared of resources between the scripts that I have written and am
wondering if there is something within the LFTP client that is sharing
resources and can interfere with other running instances.  The version I am
running is LFTP 3.7.1.1 from the Red Hat Network and this should be the latest
Redhat package for Redhat 5.6.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Cheers

Paul