Von: lftp-boun...@uniyar.ac.ru [mailto:lftp-boun...@uniyar.ac.ru] Im Auftrag
von Mütze, Tilo, NMS-OPP
Gesendet: Montag, 9. Juli 2012 15:13
An: lftp@uniyar.ac.ru
Betreff: [lftp] Certificate error

Hi,
when connecting we get the following error:

Certificate: C=DE,ST=X,L=X,O=X,CN=XXXX.com
Issued by:        C=US,O=Thawte\, Inc.,CN=Thawte SSL CA
Checking against: C=US,O=Thawte\, Inc.,CN=Thawte SSL CA
  Trusted
Certificate: C=US,O=Thawte\, Inc.,CN=Thawte SSL CA
Issued by:        C=US,O=thawte\, Inc.,OU=Certification Services
Division,OU=(c) 2006 thawte\, Inc. - For authorized use only,CN=thawte Primary
Root CA
Checking against: C=US,O=thawte\, Inc.,OU=Certification Services
Division,OU=(c) 2006 thawte\, Inc. - For authorized use only,CN=thawte Primary
Root CA
  Trusted
Certificate: C=US,O=thawte\, Inc.,OU=Certification Services Division,OU=(c)
2006 thawte\, Inc. - For authorized use only,CN=thawte Primary Root CA
Issued by: C=US,O=thawte\, Inc.,OU=Certification Services Division,OU=(c) 2006
thawte\, Inc. - For authorized use only,CN=thawte Primary Root CA
ERROR: Certificate verification: Not trusted

I've double checked the certificate on the service XXXX.com, and it is ok in my
opinion. It is an official certificate from Thawte issued for XXXX.com. Does
anybody has an idea what is going wrong here?

Version:
LFTP | Version 4.3.3 | Copyright (c) 1996-2011 Alexander V. Lukyanov
Libraries used: Readline 5.2, GnuTLS 2.4.1, zlib 1.2.3

Thanks,
Tilo