I just have compiled the new git version and now it fails the next case:
I attach the last session backgrounded, I kill the job and exit:

10:32:39 at-exit
10:32:39 at-exit-fg
10:32:39 at-exit
10:32:39 at-exit-fg

El vie 25 ene 2013 08:48:40 CET, Alexander V. Lukyanov escribió:
On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 08:52:17PM +0100, J1 Simón wrote:
In my case I want to put a tray icon when lftp goes background and
delete this icon when lftp terminates or goes to foreground. With
the actual commands I can't do this.

I would just monitor ~/.lftp/bg directory for this task. When there are
sockets, then there are backgrounded lftp processes.

I open lftp , I execute "queue repeat -c 5 -d 5 ls", exit
(backgrounded) and I wait to terminate backgrounded lftp:

    15:35:23 at-exit
    15:35:42 at-exit-bg
    15:35:42 at-exit-fg

I have fixed this one.

How can I execute something when lftp goes to background?
How can I execute something when lftp terminates?

Probably two more settings are needed:
    cmd:at-background
    cmd:at-terminate

--