I have problems with lftp and SSL server SSLexplicit and passive mode.
    I have installed ubuntu 12.10, and now fedora 18, and i have still the
    error with debug 5.
    534 invalid security parameters : control session must be secured.
    I have installed lftp with the OS package 4.4.2 and after 4.4.3 still
the
    same error..Fatal error: *gnutls_handshake*: A TLS fatal alert has been
    received
    I have uninstall it and compile with openssl and try ... still many
error
    and not Login.
    I have try set ftp:ssl-verificate_certificate no
                 set ftp:ssl-auth TLS
                 set ftp:ssl-protect-datas true
                 set ftps:initial-prot ""
    Nothing to do, i'm not login to my office server.
    Excuse my poor english, i'm french.
    Thanx for your help.
    Neb