---> CWD /Out
<--- 250 Directory changed to /Out
---> PASV
<--- 425 Unable to set up passive listening socket.
---> LIST
---> ABOR

I'm encountering an issue where lftp receives this message, and sends ABOR
after which lftp
will stay running, and not exit. The user login and authentication works
fine. This is an FTPS connection also to the remote server.

I'm working with remote server admins to see if there is an issue in
allocation of passive ports from there end to client.

But is there away, to make lftp exit quicker when this error occurs?

Is there a specific cause of this 425 error? Is it on the server side or
client side?

--
Errol Casey
er...@askerrol.org