Hi Alexander,

Ok so we have changed course and instead of running lftp via Expect (a
nightmare!) I am trying just a one liner and avoiding the interactive script

lftp -u username,password server -e “mkdir /a; mkdir /a/b; cd /a/b; set
xfer:log yes; set xfer:log-file /test.log; mirror -vvv -R somefile; mirror -vvv
-R anotherfile; bye” > /output.log

It works which is good. I see the xfer log but the output in output.log doesn’t
show much at -vvv level. Within the Expect script we saw the %uploaded stats
for large files and also the final stats of “New 1 file, 0 directories… etc”

I am wondering why more logging isn’t showing or if the -e option and multiple
commands turns a lot of that off?

Also wondering if because we are sending in the password if that can be seen
now...

Thanks,  Rob