-e " mirror --reverse   --delete  --newer-than='now-3days'
--only-existing  -P5 --verbose   /home/mirrorlinpo    /  ; quit ;"

When I use this doesn't work, you can tell me why?
I come from China, you can give me an example of all parameters of the
document?
I can't search on the Internet about this deeper explanation
I did not find the man page