Hello,
  Sorry if this is not the way for asking this question. I'm facing a
strange problem with LFTP. I'm using mirror option with this script
(removed IP for security):

HOST='X.X.X.X'
USER='anonymous'
PASS='anonymous'
TARGETFOLDER='/var/www/html/testSVM/FpData6'
SOURCEFOLDER='/D:/logs'

lftp -f "
open $HOST
user $USER $PASS
lcd $SOURCEFOLDER
mirror --verbose $SOURCEFOLDER $TARGETFOLDER
bye
"

Downloaded files have a wrong modified date, they are exactly 1 month back,
that is, files downloaded today should have date 11 March 2016, but they
have 11 February 2016. I have checked the date at server and it's correct.
Also tried to download one file manually with linux ftp command and date is
OK. My operating system is Ubuntu 14. I just downloaded LFTP version 4.6.5
and compiled it, still the same.

Any suggestions?