Posting this on behalf of a friend....
My name is Dr. Dustin Harp, a professor in the School of Journalism at
the University of Texas, and I’m inviting people to take a quick
survey about how individuals use social networking sites, including
for civic and political activism. By completing the survey you will be
helping improve understanding of the uses and significance of social
media. The survey should take approximately 15 minutes.

If you would like to read and respond to this questionnaire in
English, then please change the language option from Hindi to English
in the top right hand corner of this survey.

http://bit.ly/d8sQV6

If you have questions, email dustinh...@mail.utexas.edu and please
repost this message. Thanks! ;)