On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 09:42:50PM +0100, Måns Rullgård wrote:
> Kostya <kostya.shish...@gmail.com> writes:

[...]
> Why are most of the frames completely different?  Why is there one frame
> less decoded?

[...]
> Here too many frames have a different checksum.  Why?

Because of the wonderful synchronisation system Libav inherited (and maybe
also because of wrong FPS reported).

FATE ref for RV30 sample, for example, has only 46 frames, but when I invoke
framecrc with -vsync 0 it decodes all real 109 frames, and those checksums are
the same for Libav with and without my patches.

I remember that adding proper FPS reporting made it report about actual number
of frames too, so patch is pending.