On 9/30/11 2:11 PM, Tomas Härdin wrote:
On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 13:44 +0200, Luca Barbato wrote:
On 9/30/11 10:59 AM, Benjamin Larsson wrote:

At work we added an "int interlacing;" field to AVCodecContext. It's
only set by a few decoders though (no demuxer sets it), and doesn't
provide field order information.
To support field order, "interlacing" could have the value of 0/1/2
(progressive, TFF, BFF) or a separate field could be used (like AVFrame
does). Do those sound like decent ideas?

Splendid idea :)

Ok, Tomas would you like to send a patch about that?

I'll be out of town laptop-less this weekend, about an hour from now.
You can either wait until monday or maybe Benjamin feels like poking at
this?

No rush at all from my side =)

lu