On 10/10/11 12:07 PM, Raivo Hool wrote:
Hello!

I’ve stumbled across a few metadata issues with both ffmpeg and libav that I
think I’ve managed to fix.

The issues fixed:

1. Tracktotal not reported.
2. Disctotal not reported.
3. Album artist not reported (the ‘aALB' atom).

Tracktotal and disctotal are represented as XX/XX, which is in line with the
behaviour with Ogg Vorbis and MP3 files.

In addition, I combined the patch with the one that’s in the forked-daapd dev
tree (I did not write it), which deals with TV metadata in MP4. The issues
fixed:

4. Atoms ‘tves’ (episode sort), ‘tvsn’ (season number), ‘stik’ (content type)
not extracted/reported.

Raivo

It doesn't look bad, just we'd need a link to the daapd tree to point and give defined credit there maybe.

lu