On 12/20/2011 05:43 PM, Janne Grunau wrote:
> changed memory alloction from the pointless av_calloc
> to av_mallocz

I hope you made sure the code still work fine on 32-bit systems,
especially when entry counts are ~10^9.

On Wed, 2011-12-21 at 11:56 +0100, Benjamin Larsson wrote:
> On 12/20/2011 05:43 PM, Janne Grunau wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > applied mostly as they are in FFmpeg. I've cleaned some commit
> > messages, changed memory alloction from the pointless av_calloc
> > to av_mallocz, fixed potential memleaks on allocation errors.
> >
> > Janne
>
> All in all the set looks good. But lots of index code is added and
> removed. Those changes could be squashed but I'm slightly more in favor
> of committing as is to preserve history.

You could have this entire series as a topic branch then git merge
--no-ff so future bisects are less likely to end up in the middle of it.
I'm assuming git-bisect is clever about such things.

(message resent - previous version greylisted?)

/Tomas