On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 07:18:39PM +0200, доналд овчаров wrote:
>  My patch is ready to be reviewed.

You are still using your broken mailer and breaking threads, which I
very specifically told you not to do.  Let me make this very clear,
your task has two parts:

1) Creating a patch fit for inclusion in Libav.
2) Working inside and within the rules of the Libav project.

Now to get your task accepted for GCI, you need to do both, just 1) is
not enough, you have to do 2) as well.  Arguably 2) is even more
important or even the whole point of this exercise.  I could do your
work on error_resilience.c in far less time than it takes me to review
your patches, so I review them strictly to teach you and not to get
work on error_resilience.c done.

Now while you are progressing on 1), you are making absolutely no
progress on 2).  Unless you now focus your efforts on 2), all your
work was in vain and you will not get GCI points for your efforts
on error_resilience.c.

If you are still serious about finishing this task and getting your GCI
points, read the rules for communicating on this mailing list at

http://www.libav.org/contact.html

follow the link about top-posting so that you finally learn what it
means and how to avoid it.

You must also stop using this abv mail or webmail client for posting
here as it breaks threads and is thus unsuitable for posting here.
Note that this is not optional, debatable, up for discussion or
something that can be compromised about.  This mailing list has rules
and posting in clear defiance of the rules is rude.  Everybody else must
and does abide by the rules, too, you are not an exception nor are you
being made an example of.

Now finally fire up that Thunderbird you installed the other day and
get this over with.

thanks, Diego