Felipe Contreras wrote:
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Vladimir Pantelic<vlado...@gmail.com>  wrote:

 Måns Rullgård wrote:

 Felipe Contreras<felipe.contre...@gmail.com>    writes:

   Hi,

   This patch series is a first try of implementing support for TI's OMAP3
 DSP
   algorithms. These algorithms are privided officially by TI and
 distributed in
   many products like the Nokia N900, and also publicly for non-commercial
   purposes[1]. The interface to access then is through tidspbridge driver
 is is
   linux's staging area[2].

 I still object to naming this "tidsp".  Furthermore, it is quite clear
 that the tidspbridge interface is dead, used only on abandoned products
 like the N900.

 So lets call it "tidspbridge" inside libav and be done. I also object to
 the name "tidsp" since  if I ever get to adding dsplink support I would
 try to claim the same name :)

tidspbridge? That would be a bit cumbersome: tidspbridge_mpeg4.c
--enable-tidspbridge, and so on. And inconsistent, because the library
would be tidsp. But it's your call.

If you add dsplink support, why not call it dsplink?

and "dspbridge", works for me :)