On 5/4/2012 10:54 PM, Derek Buitenhuis wrote:
On 04/05/2012 12:48 PM, Diego Biurrun wrote:
I admittedly don't know the surrounding code, but the error message does
not make much sense to me.  Why is the lack of a previous frame an error
condition?  And when does this happen except on the first frame?

ZeroCodec relies on the keyframe flag being set in the container, and prev
is the previously decoded frame. So, e.g., if you have a file with incorrect
or missing keyframe flags, this can happen.
[...]

I am in favor of using a more comprehensive error message here. Just saying ...

Shakkhar