Hi,

On Tue, May 29, 2012 at 8:11 AM, Anton Khirnov <an...@khirnov.net> wrote:
> On Tue, 29 May 2012 11:02:37 -0400, Derek Buitenhuis
> <derek.buitenh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 29/05/2012 9:37 AM, Janne Grunau wrote:
>> > ---
>> >  libavfilter/video.h |    2 ++
>> >  1 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 0 deletions(-
>>
>> Any particular reason this wasn't used:
>>
>> http://git.videolan.org/?p=ffmpeg.git;a=commitdiff;h=781fb4
>>

> Nobody sent it here.
>
> Most people here lack time and/or motivation to track ffmpeg commits.

Restating this in the active way: if anyone believes any particular
ffmpeg commit should be upstreamed to us, please send us a patch. I,
for one, have no time at all to track downstream projects. Projects
like VLC ping us whenever they find a particular bug in our codebase,
I don't see why we should treat ffmpeg any differently.

Ronald