On 07/06/2012 07:55 PM, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
> From: "Ronald S. Bultje" <rsbul...@gmail.com>
>
> MSVC has incomplete variadic macro argument handling, meaning it does
> support it to some extend, but it will basically handle all variadic
> arguments as a single argument, including the comma that separates them,
> thus making it useless for anything else than as a function argument.
> Our implementation of LOCAL_ALIGNED() breaks because of this, thus here
> we implement an alternative form of LOCAL_ALIGNED() that does not use
> variadic macro arguments.
> ---
>  configure                    |    1 +
>  libavcodec/aacps.c           |   10 +++++-----
>  libavcodec/aacsbr.c          |    2 +-
>  libavcodec/ac3enc.c          |    2 +-
>  libavcodec/ac3enc_template.c |    4 ++--
>  libavcodec/dsputil.h         |   26 ++++++++++++++++++--------
>  libavcodec/dvdec.c           |    2 +-
>  libavcodec/h264_loopfilter.c |    2 +-
>  libavcodec/ra288.c           |    6 +++---

As reported in the bug closed as WontFix[1], a second expansion solves
the problem, I tested in my personal msvc tree and it seems working.

Probably it could be implemented with a sed replacement as well so it
won't hinder normal development.

lu

[1]
http://connect.microsoft.com/VisualStudio/feedback/details/380090/variadic-macro-replacement