On 10/01/2012 03:55 PM, Peter B. wrote:
> I've removed unused pix_fmts from my patch (0-padded RGB, for example)
> and added entries in pixdesc.c. It compiles correctly, so I assume
> there's no syntax error at least.

Thanks, you are missing few bits in swscale, though.

> I also took the liberty to resort some entries to have their lower
> bitsize first. e.g.: YUV bits-per-component: 8, 9, 10, 16 - YUV444 for
> example had it ordered in reverse.

the order in the enum can't be changed ^^;

I'm rebasing old patches supporting some pixel formats and possibly I'll
have a look at ffv1 to see what really changed.

The main question regarding rgb with more than 10 and less than 16 is
where it is used.

lu