On Mon, 15 Oct 2012, Måns Rullgård wrote:

Martin Storsjö <mar...@martin.st> writes:

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012, Måns Rullgård wrote:

Martin Storsjö <mar...@martin.st> writes:

On Mon, 15 Oct 2012, Mans Rullgard wrote:

+        add_cppflags -I${source_path}/compat/plan9 \
+                     -D_C99_SNPRINTF_EXTENSION     \
+                     -D_REENTRANT_SOURCE           \
+                     -D_RESEARCH_SOURCE
+        add_compat strtod.o strtod=avpriv_strtod
+        network_extralibs='-lbsd'
+        exeobjs=compat/plan9/main.o
+        disable avserver

I take it that plan9 currently has everything that we check for, but
still fails on something else. Is there some other function we could
add to the avserver deps to make this be disabled automatically?

It fails on SA_RESTART.  If I define that to zero, the link fails with
atoll, lrintf, and unsetenv missing.

Ah, I see. In that case I'm ok with the 'disable avserver'.

Hacking around these is certainly possible, but I don't really have much
motivation to do that just for avserver.  It probably won't work anyway.

I agree, it's not worth the trouble, and none of those are good indicative APIs as "the one that avserver needs for being buildable".

// Martin