On 09/19/2013 10:45 AM, Luca Barbato wrote:
On 19/09/13 16:40, Vittorio Giovara wrote:
On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Diego Biurrun <di...@biurrun.de> wrote:
On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 10:26:34AM +0200, Vittorio Giovara wrote:
So I propose a first set of patches that modify which headers are
included and in what order, specifically:

1. make sure there is a line between copyright header and the first include
2. include system headers first
3. include headers from the same library
4. include headers from other libav libraries
5. incldue headers from other libraries
6. any other ifdef library
7. make sure there ia a line between the last include or ifdef and the code
8. move any non-doxygen comment before the include, if applicable

Ifdeffed system headers should also be placed before libav headers.
You just have to #include config.h first in that case.

Ok so, the order should be
1. make sure there is a line between copyright header and the first include
2. include system headers first
3. include "config.h"
4. any other ifdef system library
5. include headers from other libav libraries
6. incldue headers from other libraries
7 any other ifdef library
8. include headers from the same library
9. make sure there ia a line between the last include or ifdef and the code

No

1 include "config.h" when needed
2 include external headers, system first
3 include non-local headers
4 include local headers

0/5 have a line separating the include block and the rest of the code.

I hope it is simpler and in line with what the others like.

+1

-Justin