On 09/02/14 05:09, Andrew Kelley wrote:
> Or perhaps I do not understand your meaning?

In short, do not use av_assert* in new code you are committing to the
mainline.

>> The rest of the code might or might not look like something avresample
>> would do.
>>

> I'm sorry, again I don't understand what you are implying. Are you saying
> the rest of the code looks relatively OK?

Probably a good chunk of it lives already in avresample or could be part
of avresample, I'd let Justin tell more about this part and I'd like
Anton to look at the syntax of the options since having spaces in it
sounds bad.

lu