On mar, mar 18, 2014 at 06:26:42 +0100, Anton Khirnov wrote:
> +int ff_replaygain_export(AVStream *st, AVDictionary *metadata)
> +{
> +    const AVDictionaryEntry *tg, *tp, *ag, *ap;
> +
> +    tg = av_dict_get(metadata, "REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_GAIN", NULL, 0);
> +    tp = av_dict_get(metadata, "REPLAYGAIN_TRACK_PEAK", NULL, 0);
> +    ag = av_dict_get(metadata, "REPLAYGAIN_ALBUM_GAIN", NULL, 0);
> +    ap = av_dict_get(metadata, "REPLAYGAIN_ALBUM_PEAK", NULL, 0);
> +
> +    return replaygain_export(st,
> +                             tg ? tg->value : NULL,
> +                             tp ? tp->value : NULL,
> +                             ag ? ag->value : NULL,
> +                             ap ? ap->value : NULL);

I was wondering if it'd be possible to make this support LAME's XING/Info
header as well, or better, make this so that it'd be possible to add support
for the XING thing later if one wanted to do so.

With the proposed interface the information from the LAME header would need to
be added directly to the stream metadata (from mp3dec.c I'd imagine) as
REPLAYGAIN_* tags (e.g. if they are not present already), but I'm not sure if
that would be acceptable.

Cheers

--
perl -E '$_=q;$/= @{[@_]};and s;\S+;<inidehG ordnasselA>;eg;say~~reverse'