On Tue, 25 Mar 2014, Ben Avison wrote:

On Tue, 25 Mar 2014 16:28:47 -0000, Martin Storsjö <mar...@martin.st> wrote:
All in all the series looks ok - any objections to me pushing this any
day soon, with "it ne" added before the conditional branches to C
functions, and with the altmacro parameter changed to use normal
parameter syntax (offset vs \offset in patch 1/6)?

Go for it. I didn't want to keep spamming the list with more and more
reposts of the series with only relatively minor and cosmetic changes,
so I was waiting for things to die down, but I'm also happy for you to
make the changes at the time you commit them.

I found a few more details, but I can fix them up before pushing as well.

mlpdsp_arm.S uses ldrd, which is only available in armv5te (we've got one armv4t and one armv5t setup on fate). Renaming the file to _armv5te.S and building it conditionally within that setup is easy though.

The checks in mlpdsp_init_arm.c shouldn't just check cpu_flags, they also need to take into account the fact that the optimizations might not be built at all - which is handled by the have_armv5te() or have_armv6() macros.

I've done these fixes locally and will include them when pushing.

// Martin