I've been first FFmpeg then Libav contributor for ten years and mostly
it was fun experience but in the last three years it became less and less
so.  I don't want to talk about the reasons why, you know them well enough.
It was my intent to bid farewell to the project maybe this autumn, but
today seems a good day to do that as well.
    Hereby I declare that I'm no more an active Libav developer and I'm not
going to participate in Libav development, including codec development and
bugfixing.  If you have such requests - direct them to someone else. I'd
rather spend time on some game projects or something else.

    P.S. It was still fun working on multimedia and helping other peoples.
And I value the fact I could met at least some Libav developers and spend some
time with them, maybe we'll meet again somewhere.
    P.P.S. Please do not comment this letter, there's no need for that and it
won't change anything.