Thanks!

On 28/04/15 10:55, Luca Barbato wrote:
> If you have ideas on how it should be structured better I'd love to hear them.

I've only looked at the demux so far (and only enough to scratch this itch),
but the main issue I've found is that it habitually rebuilds tables; if a
program is added to the PAT then all PMTs will be rebuilt even if those have
not changed. This is true even after the patch, it just reduces its frequency
to actual changes.

Keeping everything alive by default and discarding tables when they are no
longer referenced would be a more robust solution, and fix a potential issue
where PMT filters are still open after they are removed from PAT or change
their PID; `mpegts_close_filter` is only called if a PMT collides with itself
or another PMT. It would also allow for more reliable detection of some TR 290
errors like missing or unreferenced PIDs.

Regards,
John Högberg