Hi all,

Interesting additions in this series:

* Adds constant-bitrate encode support for H.264 (no H.265 yet, I need to read
more of the Intel driver to work out what random options are stopping it from
working).

* Adds a local option -qp for H.26[45] constant-QP mode rather than using
-global_quality (I think this is less confusing as more configurables are
added).  MJPEG stays with -global_quality.

* Adds an option -quality for setting the quality-speed tradeoff option on the
H.264 encoder (with the current driver this can only take the values 1 and 2,
the latter making the encode 20-25% faster).

I'll update the wiki page to reflect the changes once people are happy with
this.

Thanks,

- Mark