>> I'd fold it in the current check for ctx->data_pix_fmt that is already
>> present.
I kept it separate to maintain consistency as it is set for HEVC

>> Currently we are setting FF_PROFILE_H264_HIGH_444 should it be changed to
>> FF_PROFILE_H264_HIGH_444_PREDICTIVE as well?
FF_PROFILE_H264_HIGH_444 is not defined anywhere in standard, libav has it only
3 places and IMO should be removed
NV_ENC_H264_PROFILE_HIGH_444 can be renamed if this is what you are referring to

Yogender
contain
confidential information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution
is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by