On Fri, 7 Oct 2016, Diego Biurrun wrote:

On Fri, Oct 07, 2016 at 10:45:47AM +0300, Martin Storsjö wrote:
On Fri, 7 Oct 2016, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> This can be useful in known-broken scenarios like miscompilation
> by legacy compilers and similar.
> ---
>
> Yeah, one could come up with more elaborate solutions, but this already
> works and we have cases where it could be useful right away...

This looks like a good improvement over the current situation, thanks!

I guess this should be included in the output sent to fate as well (and shown there in some way)? Initially I guess one can add it to the
comments
column.

It shows up in the configure line; do you want it shown somewhere else?

And yeah, I'd probably add it to the comments field of my own FATE
instances if I used the option.

I thought of a separate column next to the comments (which is already used for other things in many setups), but plugging it into the comments probably is good for the first step.

In any case, if I was unclear, this patch LGTM.

Any further comments on this, or interest in pushing it? I'd like to take it into use.

// Martin