On Sat, 3 Dec 2016, Diego Biurrun wrote:

On Sat, Dec 03, 2016 at 02:50:31PM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
On 03/12/2016 11:07, Diego Biurrun wrote:
On Sat, Dec 03, 2016 at 11:00:01AM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
On 03/12/2016 07:49, Diego Biurrun wrote:
+enabled omx               && { check_header OMX_Core.h || die
"ERROR: OpenMAX IL headers not found"; } +enabled omx_rpi
&& { ! enabled cross_compile && add_cflags
-isystem/opt/vc/include/IL +
check_header OMX_Core.h  || die "ERROR: OpenMAX IL headers not
found"; }

Flip the order and it should work.

At this point in configure, omx_rpi has not turned on omx yet, so
there should not be any duplicate checking.

so it would simply die if you are on a rpi and enable omx?

Isn't that what the omx-rpi option is for? I'm somewhat mystified by
what the intended behavior is...

Right, if you do --enable-omx --enable-omx-rpi (which is kind of tautological, because omx-rpi changes the behaviour of the omx module; you don't get two encoders, but you get the normal omx encoder, but configured for the alternate ABI and other broadcom peculiarities), it would previously succeed, while it now would fail to find the headers.

I don't think that's a case worth caring about though, in that case, just drop the redundant --enable-omx.

// Martin