Le 12/04/2017 à 12:16, Hendrik Leppkes a écrit :

>>      dst->format         = src->format;
>> +    dst->flags          = src->flags;
>>      dst->width          = src->width;
>>      dst->height         = src->height;
>>      dst->channel_layout = src->channel_layout;
>
> You must be encountering something else.
> av_frame_copy_props already copies the flags field, and its invoked by
> av_frame_ref just below the block you added it to.

Seems so.
Probably because I didn't test using the same starting point (see below).

I've also noticed the corrupted flag isn't set at all if first decoded
frame is an non-IDR I-Frame, because it is derived from the recovery
state which is set when on I-Frame case having no long or short term
reference pictures stored.

Francois