On 2017/8/1 17:00, Maxym Dmytrychenko wrote:

seems to be working.

about:
enum QSVMemMode
would it be possible to avoid such for the favour of MFX_MEMTYPE_* ?
OK, I will remove this and submit the V2 patch.

On Tue, Aug 1, 2017 at 8:10 AM, Huang, Zhengxu <zhengxu.maxw...@gmail.com>
wrote:

On 2017/7/31 19:41, Luca Barbato wrote:

On 31/07/2017 03:25, Huang, Zhengxu wrote:
After a first quick read I couldn't spot any specific problem, but I'm
wondering if at least some of that code couldn't avoided using the
device_derive functionality in hwcontext.

Thanks so much for your review, Luca.

Can you explain in more detail about the "using the device_derive" issue ?
, ^_^ .
So I can check and modify the code much better. Thanks.

lu