Le 13 mai 2012 à 16:43, Carl Eugen Hoyos a écrit :

> Lucas Soltic <soltic.lucas@...> writes:
>
>> This is especially useful as I want to distribute binaries
>> that are not concerned by royalties.
>
> I don't think this is possible (in case you need a guarantee).

Why wouldn't it be possible if I configure FFmpeg to include only decoders such
as vorbis and theora?
Or maybe you mean even these codecs may be covered by some hidden patents and
one day we may have to pay even for these. But at the moment I'm not
considering that, it's ok for me if there are currently no major issues with
these.