On Jun 20, 2014, at 5:32 PM, Min <minch...@naver.com> wrote:
> mincheju <mincheju>@...> writes:
>
> > 1. In order to let livavcodec offer a wrapper for
> > my special encoder, what do I need to do?
>
> You have to send a patch that includes an explanation
> why FFmpeg should add such a wrapper.
>
> > 2. If my special encoder gets a wrapper from
> > livavcodec or is added to livavcodec, do I have to
> > distribute the source code?

Your questions seem like they possibly could derive from a similar need I’ve
had over the past year. In the off-chance this is the case, I’ll ask — are you
possibly trying to achieve H.264 frame-level encoding (i.e. real-time where you
are feeding the encoder captured frames, as opposed to handing the encoder a
complete video), and do you happen to need this on OS X? If not, disregard my
post. If so, feel free to contact me offline — I may have some info of use to
you.

Either way, I hope you find a solution to your problem.

Brad