Hello,

I'm trying to decode a video stream with hevc_qsv.( h265->NV12 )

I succeeded to get a frame, however the frame has a block noise.

Now i dont understand why the noise occur.

decoding code is :

void qsv_decode(AVCodecContext *avctx, unsigned char *hevc_data /* size is more
32 byte than len */, int length)

{

             AVFrame *frame = NULL, *sw_frame = NULL;

             int ret = 0;

             int finish = 0;

             AVPacket packet;

             av_init_packet(&packet);

             ret = av_packet_from_data(&packet, hevc_data, length);

             if (ret < 0)

                           return ;

             while (ret >= 0 && finish == 0) {

                           ret = avcodec_send_packet(avctx, packet);

                           if (ret < 0)

                                         break;

                           if (!(frame = av_frame_alloc()) || !(sw_frame =
av_frame_alloc()))

                                         break;

                           ret = avcodec_receive_frame(avctx, frame);

                           if (ret == AVERROR(EAGAIN) {

                                         av_frame_free(&frame);

                                         av_frame_free(&sw_frame);

                                         continue;

                           }

                           else if (ret < 0) {

                                         break;

                           }

                           ret = av_hwframe_transfer_data(sw_frame, frame, 0);

                           if (ret < 0)

                                         break;

                           finish = 1;

             }

             if (finish == 1)

             {

                           // set frame to image buffer

             }

             return ;

}

What am I missing out here, setting param to packet and so on ? (less buffer,
fast timing...)

If you need any other information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

tanaka