> Presumably if you really did feed the encoder BGR0 (which is a packed

> format), something converted it to planar format prior to encoding.

> The ffmpeg program will automatically insert swscale into the filter

> pipeline to convert packed to planar as would have been required by

> the encoder.

libx264rgb only advertises BGR0, BGR24, and RGB24 as supported formats.

I think it would have GBRP as a supported format if it really converted to that
prior to encoding.

ffmpeg.exe would insert swscale, though I don't think libavcodec does. Could be
wrong.

However, ffprobe detects the bitstream as GBRP..

- Alan