Goodmorning!
I’m working on an elixir binding to libav*, the repo is
https://github.com/kim-company/avx.

I have a question about packed audio files, which contain an ID3v4 header
specifying the timestamp that should be used to shift the upcoming packets, as
of the RFC. I noticed that this information is lost while demuxing->decoding
the packets.

As a practical example, I have a file in which the
“com.apple.streaming.transportStreamTimestamp” header specifies 2.1 seconds, so
I would expect the first packet to have a pts value of that instead of 0, or at
least the stream to contain 2.1 seconds in the start_time field, instead of
AV_NOPTS_VALUE.

Am I missing something?

BR,
dmorn