Hi Brant,

You may not want to share it list-wide, but there is certainly interest in
disclosing to trusted members of the security community.  That said, I'm
also not a security expert, so I'm hoping that perhaps Hal Roberts or Jake
Appelbaum might jump in and say something here.

Best,
Jillian

--
*+1-857-891-4244 |** jilliancyork.com | @jilliancyork *

"We must not be afraid of dreaming the seemingly impossible if we want the
seemingly impossible to become a reality" - *Vaclav Havel*