Hello Fabio,

is Wired part of the "media hype"?

http://www.wired.com/threatlevel/2012/05/flame/

They also compare it with Stuxnet. All bullocks?

Best,
Susanne

--
Best regards,
Susanne Fischer

Susanne Fischer
Middle East Programme Manager
susan...@iwpr.net
mobile +961 70 211 219

--

This electronic mail message and any attached files are intended solely for the
named recipients and may contain confidential and proprietary business
information of the Institute for War & Peace Reporting (IWPR) and its
affiliates. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail.

Institute for War & Peace Reporting. 48 Gray's Inn Road, London WC1X 8LT, UK.
Registered with charitable status in the United Kingdom (charity reg. no:
1027201, company reg. no: 2744185); the United States under IRS Section
501(c)(3); and The Netherlands as a charitable foundation.