Great to learn about this email list (thanks Yosem). Just a follow up on the
reading list, we hope to  compile more readings and I have a MA student who
will be adding a bunch more non-academic articles over the next week or so as
part of a directed study.

I try to add Google Scholar stuff as the alerts come in. However, the
collective brain is much stronger thus if anyone on this list wants to help us
curate articles, quality control and improve the resource, we can easily give
you editing access to the Google Doc and Zotero list. Just get in touch.

cheers
-patrick

If you would like to receive a daily digest, click "yes" (once you click above)
next to "would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?"

You will need the user name and password you receive from the list moderator in
monthly reminders. You may ask for a reminder here: