StealthMonger:
> Dmytri Kleiner <d...@telekommunisten.net> writes:
>
>> So you believe that we should provide nothing as a society ...
>
>> I certainly don't.
>
> You are free to delegate your authority to your comrades in matters
> such as your own health care or the education of your own children.
> Just don't presume to impose that on the rest of us.
>
> Liberty is the absence of political subjugation.

Liberty requires acknowledging that other people exist and that we
aren't individual islands.

Care to address the externalities on our all of our lives that others,
such as you, impose by their mere existence?

Did Dmytri correctly restate your values? Do you think people should
provide nothing as a society?

All the best,
Jacob