Ali,
Of course I would publicize my complaints. That's how you get your voice
heard. I repeat that my only concern here if Silent Circle shipping
questionably secure software and going against the open sourcing of
cryptography software. I don't care if it's, as you say "a bit of 'look at
me!'", This is not my concern. My concern is for Silent Circle to stop its
malpractice. When Bruce Schneier critiques software, it's not because he
wants people to pay attention to him, it's because he wants the software to
be fixed. I am trying to follow his example as much as I can here.

Also, to answer your question: I have no problem with who funds or founds
Silent Circle. This is not the source of my complaint.

NK