Hi all,

I've been asked to create a new liberationtech list for events for there
are too many to announce regularly on the list.  Otherwise, the
announcements would crowd out discussion.  The new list shall be called
liberationtech-events.  I'll let everyone know when it's up and running.

Also, if you haven't run into it yet, we have a liberationtech-jobs list at
http://is.gd/LTjobs<https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/liberationtech-jobs>.
 As you know, we encourage list members to post job announcements there,
but it's fine if you post them here too from time to time.  We don't have
any hard rules on this stuff.

Best,

Yosem