You might also consider finding someone to analyze dialect...

(listening to them this morning, a Syrian friend claims only one of them
was from Syria, but I don't know what his rationale was).

On Fri, Nov 30, 2012 at 10:01 AM, Ben Connors <benjconn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Washington Post Journalist here with a verification question.
> We're looking to do a little blogging on Speak 2 Tweet and Syria, but we
> want at least some layer of proof that the calls are coming from within the
> country. I'm fairly tech savvy but at a loss, as to how/whether that can be
> done.
>
> Would appreciate your help amplifying these voices.
>
> Best,
> Ben Connors
>

> @bcatdc
> 202.213.0674
> Video Innovation Editor | Washington Post
> Formerly Creative Strategist | The Stream , Al Jazeera English

US: +1-857-891-4244 | NL: +31-657086088
site:  jilliancyork.com <http://jilliancyork.com/>* | *
twitter: @jilliancyork* *

"We must not be afraid of dreaming the seemingly impossible if we want the
seemingly impossible to become a reality" - *Vaclav Havel*