Salut Bernard ;)

According to the last news we got, it wouldn't be an IP blacklist but a
solution based on dnsmasq (running on the CPE aka "Freebox").

We don't have any info on who is on the blacklist, but it's maintained by
Free itself with little doubt.

Oh sorry i wasn't clear ... Free's owner, Xavier Niel, is not directly
related to the ad business but he's one of the main owner of lemonde.fr. Ads
displayed on lemonde.fr are provided by a company which is not on the
blacklist.

The same way, ads are blocked on Youtube but not on the french concurrent
Dailymotion.

The reaction has bit quick from Fleur Pellerin[1], the Junior Minister in
charge of the
digital economy (sigh), calling for an opt-in solution and organizing a
meeting on monday :
https://twitter.com/fleurpellerin/status/286921942815092737

Julien

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fleur_Pellerin