Hi Bob,

Thanks for this. Can you clarify whether you intend technical or
nontechnical people to use it?

There is certainly a need for nontechnical people to have access to such a
list. However, I don't believe, in your current text, that this checklist
will be accessible to nontechnical users.

I would be happy to work with you on editing a final version for
nontechnical users. I find two common issues with guides and other
documents of this nature is a tendency toward comprehensiveness and
excessive text. What most users need is specificity and clarity about the
issues they face.

I look forward to discussing further!